A4 Duplex Document and Card Scanner (24 Month Warranty)
EcoScan® i4d Duplex Document and Card Scanner
The mobile A4 EcoScan® i4d is a sheet-fed duplex scanner that scans front and back sides in a single pass. Both TWAIN and WIA compatible, the color scanning device connects to any standard USB port. The ability to scan both sides of a document in one scan makes it a powerful scanner that your office must have. It is the most efficient solution for scanning insurance cards, driver licenses, ID cards, photos, business cards, bank checks, full letter and legal sized documents and more. The ideal compact design and scanning quality makes it a perfect companion for your facility. For the PC! With the aperture measuring 8.5", use the EcoScan® i4d for scanning both sides of cards and paper sized documents with one pass. Scanner purchase includes USB cord, (2) calibration sheets, (1) cleaning sheet, (1) plastic sleeve, a stand and a leather travel bag.
*Includes Industry-Leading 24-Month Warranty, Maintenance and Support!
• Software Driver: TWAIN and WIA
• Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, & 2000
• Interface: High Speed USB 2.0
• Image Sensor: Dual, 2 linear color CMOS
• Resolution: 75-600 dpi (600 dpi optical)
• Scanning Modes: Duplex or Simplex 48-bit color (internal), 24-bit color (output), 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit B&W
• Scanning Speed: Monochrome and Grayscale 10ppm
• Scanning Speed Color: 4ppm
• Min Scan Area: 1.0" x 1.0"
• Max Scan Area: 8.5” x 14” (legal page/ A4 format)
• Scanner Weight: 21.0 oz
• Scanner Dimensions: 12.25" x 2.0" x 2.65" (L x W x H)
• Cable Length: 60 inches, detachable
• Power Consumption: 0.01W (suspend), 0.2W (standby), 2.0W (during scan), fully USB powered!
We are extremely satisfied with the solution provided by Inuvio our 'age old' problem of storing and printing insurance cards and photo IDs. The i6D Scanner along with the ScanSharp software is easy to deploy and easy to train our front desk associates to use. The customer service is first rate and always available for assistance
David A. Nelson, Director of Business Operations, Seton Medical Management, Inc.
811 E Plano Pkwy Ste. 101
Plano, TX 75074