The EcoScan® i4s is a sheet-fed TWAIN compatible color scanning device which connects to any standard USB port. It is the most efficient solution for scanning insurance cards, driver licenses, ID cards, photos, business cards, bank checks, paper-sized documents and more - even embossed cards. The ideal compact design and scanning quality makes it a perfect companion for your facility. With the aperture measuring 8.5", use the EcoScan® i4s to scan paper cards, hard plastic cards, cards with raised lettering and paper-sized documents. Scanner purchase includes USB cord, (2) calibration sheets, (1) cleaning sheet, (1) plastic sleeve and a leather travel bag.
*Includes Industry-Leading 24-Month Warrranty, Maintenance and Support!
• Software Driver: TWAIN and WIA
• Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, & 2000
• Interface: High Speed USB 2.0
• Image Sensor: Linear color CMOS
• Resolution: 75-600 dpi (600 dpi optical)
• Scanning Modes: Simplex 48-bit color (internal), 24-bit color (output), 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit B&W
• Scanning Speed Monochrome and Grayscale: 6ppm @ 100 dpi
• Scanning Speed Color: 3ppm @ 100 dpi
• Min Scan Area: 1.0" x 1.0"
• Max Scan Area: 8.5” x 14” (legal page/ A4 format)
• Scanner Weight: 12 oz
• Scanner Dimensions: 11.7" x 2" x 1.7" (L x W x H)
• Cable Length: 60 inches, detachable
• Power Consumption: 0.2W (standby), 2.0W (during scan), fully USB powered!
• Paper Sensor: Electro-Mechanical
• Paper Thickness: 0.1mm to 0.9mm
• Regulatory Requirement: FCC Class B, CE, USB-IF.org
We are extremely satisfied with the solution provided by Inuvio our 'age old' problem of storing and printing insurance cards and photo IDs. The i6D Scanner along with the ScanSharp software is easy to deploy and easy to train our front desk associates to use. The customer service is first rate and always available for assistance
David A. Nelson, Director of Business Operations, Seton Medical Management, Inc.
811 E Plano Pkwy Ste. 101
Plano, TX 75074