EcoScan i6d Scanner &
ScanSharp 8.0 Software
(24 Month Warranty)
EcoScan® i6d Duplex Card Scanner with ScanSharp 8.0 Software
The EcoScan® i6d is an A6 format (4.2" pathway) portable duplex scanner that scans in black and white, gray-scale, color, and up to 600 DPI resolution. The EcoScan® i6d has a small footprint design, automatically captures both sides of documents, accommodating media up to 1.5mm in thickness and is ideal for scanning driver licenses, corporate or medical ID's, medical insurance cards, business cards, cards with embossed or raised lettering, bank checks, receipts and more. The EcoScan® i6d works with any standard USB port and requires no external power adapter. With its lightweight design and easy one-cable notebook or desktop PC connection, the EcoScan® i6d provides a convenient, effective and easy-to-use scanning solution. Scanner purchase includes USB cord, (2) calibration sheets, (1) cleaning sheet, (1) plastic sleeve and a leather travel bag. .
All-new and vastly improved ScanSharp® 8.0 software enables athenahealth customers to capture the image in seconds as a digital file. No more hand-keying and photocopying! ScanSharp™ is an imaging application that works in conjunction with a variety of scanning hardware. With ScanSharp®, photocopying is eliminated creating an easier and more efficient workflow for employees and saving time and money for the business. ScanSharp® automatically detects document insertion, no need to push any buttons or click a mouse. The software automatically crops and combines up to 8 card sides into one image. ScanSharp® settings have been pre-configured for athenahealth customers, making installation easy! Our software is designed to work with all TWAIN compliant scanning and imaging hardware.
*Includes Industry-Leading 24 Months of Warranty, Maintenance and Support!
• Software Driver: TWAIN and WIA
• Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME & 98SE
• Interface: High Speed USB 2.0
• Image Sensor: Dual, 2 linear color CMOS
• Resolution: 75-600 dpi (600 dpi optical)
• Scanning Modes: Duplex or Simplex 48-bit color (internal), 24-bit color (output), 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit B&W
• Min Scan Area: 1.0" x 1.0"
• Max Scan Area: 4.13" x 10" (A6 format)
• Scanner Weight: 10.6 oz
• Scanner Dimensions: 8" x 2.75" x 1.8" (L x W x H)
• Cable Length: 60 inches, detachable
• Power Consumption: 0.2W (standby), 2.0W (during scan), fully USB powered!
• Paper Sensor: Electro-Mechanical
• Paper Thickness: 0.1mm to 1.5mm
• Regulatory Requirement: FCC Class B, CE, USB-IF.org
• Environmental Requirement: WEEE, RoHS