EcoScan® i4s Simplex Document and Card Scanner Bundle for athenahealth with ScanSharp 8.0 Software
The EcoScan® i4s is a sheet-fed TWAIN compatible color scanning device which connects to any standard USB port. It is the most efficient solution for scanning insurance cards, driver licenses, ID cards, photos, business cards, bank checks, paper-sized documents and more - even embossed cards. Scanner purchase includes USB cord, (2) calibration sheets, (1) cleaning sheet, (1) plastic sleeve and a leather travel bag.
ScanSharp® 8.0 software enables athenahealth customers to capture the image in seconds as a digital file. No more hand-keying and photocopying! ScanSharp™ is an imaging application that works in conjunction with a variety of scanning hardware. With ScanSharp®, photocopying is eliminated creating an easier and more efficient workflow for employees and saving time and money for the business. ScanSharp® automatically detects document insertion, no need to push any buttons or click a mouse. The software automatically crops and combines up to 8 card sides into one image. ScanSharp® settings have been pre-configured for athenahealth customers, making installation easy! Our software is designed to work with all TWAIN compliant scanning and imaging hardware.
*Includes Industry-Leading 24 Months of Warranty, Maintenance and Support!
• Software Driver: TWAIN and WIA
• Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME & 98SE
• Interface: High Speed USB 2.0
• Image Sensor: Linear color CMOS
• Resolution: 75-600 dpi (600 dpi optical)
• Scanning Modes: Simplex 48-bit color (internal), 24-bit color (output), 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit B&W
• Scanning Speed Monochrome and Grayscale: 6ppm @ 100 dpi
• Scanning Speed Color: 3ppm @ 100 dpi
• Min Scan Area: 1.0" x 1.0"
• Max Scan Area: 8.5” x 14” (legal page/ A4 format)
• Scanner Weight: 12 oz
• Scanner Dimensions: 11.7" x 2" x 1.7" (L x W x H)
• Cable Length: 60 inches, detachable
• Power Consumption: 0.2W (standby), 2.0W (during scan), fully USB powered!
• Paper Sensor: Electro-Mechanical
• Paper Thickness: 0.1mm to 0.9mm
• Regulatory Requirement: FCC Class B, CE, USB-IF.org
• Environmental Requirement: WEEE, RoHS