Why do I get a .NET broadcasting error?
You may experience an error message describing a .NET broadcasting error when running ScanSharp Plug-in For Centricity application.
The error is caused by a person logged-in having no access to ICSScanService.exe which is the ScanSharp Plug-in For Centricity application.
Please follow the steps below to resolve the error:
1. Shut down the ICSScanService.exe.
2. Go to C:\Program Files\Millbrook\CPOPM04Client.
3. Look for a file called ICSScanService.exe and right click on the file.
4. Look for Sharing and Security, then tab Security.
5. Add 'EVERYONE' member with Full Control.
6. Click OK and launch the ICSScanService.exe.